Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tips and Tricks with Shari

To help take care of my very pregger girl Jemmifer, I filled in for her over at STUDIO CALICO using thier May kit and add-ons.  What a fun time I had.  I loved everything that came in these kits... pure pleasure I tell ya.

Here's what I came up with....
Me & You (basic stamping)


 and a close-up


Love Noted (stamping on pattern paper)


a close up...


I Mustache You "I must ask you" (using portions of stamps)


And another close-up


And my final card... Thank You Friend (using the flip side of a stamp)


and a close-up


Here's my video showing the tips...


I love that you can create scrapbook pages with these kits... but most of all, there are a TON of goodies that work for cardmaking as well.

I realize that some of these kits have already sold out.  Here's a tip: Click on the photo or thumbnail of the kit you're interested in, to the right you will see a "View Full List of Contents"... This will at least give you an idea of what you may want to search for.

Thank and enjoy your week-end!

Supplies Used

11 comments :

Redanne said...

Thank you Shari, I really enjoyed the video and the way you made your own background paper by using the reverse of the stamp - genius idea. Love all the cards too. Regards, Anne x

Julie Ebersole said...

SHUT UP!!! These are all wicked AWESOME!!!

Donna B. said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait to get my kit next week!! Dying for that hexagon stamp!!!!

Jana said...

These are fantastic! Thanks for filling in for our friend. I'm sure it was a huge gift to her.

Kaylee Snyder said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing.

Sandi said...

Wow...Shari you rocked this kit with technique and amazing card designs.

Barb said...

So nice of you to fill in for Jennifer! Thanks for the video - fantastic cards, Shari! Love all the fun layers, and your tips are always appreciated! Hugs! :)

Barbara said...

Love watching your videos because I always learn something! I love Jennifer's videos, too because of the same reason. The cards are great and thanks!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Shari these cards you created with the kit look fabulous! TFS.

Unknown said...

Sigh....you are so amazing! I wish I had an ounce of your genius! I am in LOVE with these cards. I love the colors, the layering, the texture...YOU ROCK MY WORLD! :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great video, Shari - I love the cards you created from that fun Studio Calico kit! Thanks for the inspiration!!